This is a minor update including fixes for issues reported by users of Aether 1.6.3. This version of Aether requires Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later. See below for a detailed list of changes:
- Added official support for Yaesu FTdx3000.
- Fixed a crash when looking up certain Russian callsigns on HamQTH.com.
- Fixed a bug that caused Aether to fail to launch on some systems running OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Fixed bug that could cause auto update installation to fail in very rare cases.
- Fixed incorrect padding of minutes field of latitude longitude in ADIF output.
- Fixed broken AppleScript lookup command.
- Fixed bug where duplicate awards would show up in extremely rare cases.
- Fixed crash when using custom awards definition files with uniquingKeys defined.
- Fixed bug in USA Counties award tracking logic that caused it to miss counties.
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect station info to be uploaded to LoTW in certain cases.
- Fixed a crash when using the search field in the Help menu on 10.7 and 10.8.*
- Updated to latest version of TrustedQSL library (2.3).
- Update callsign prefix file (CTY.CSV).
- Greatly improved performance of initial awards calculations when showing the awards report for a log the first time.
Important Note: It is anticipated that Aether 1.6.4 will be the last version of Aether to support OS X 10.7 Lion and OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. Future versions will require OS X 10.9 or later. 1.6.4 will remain available for download indefinitely at http://aetherlog.com/oldmacs.html
For 10.7 users: There is an unfortunate bug that can cause update installation to fail in some cases on 10.7. If this occurs, you can download this update directly from the Aether website (http://www.aetherlog.com/oldmacs.html).